Monday, June 25, 2012

WEEKEND IN REVIEW: Baby Bumps, Fire Pits & Bubble Mowers!

It was a fabulous long weekend for me! I had to be in Columbus for a meeting on Thursday morning so I took some PTO and hung out with my BFF Audra and met her baby bump for the first time. Greyson is due in October and I can't wait to meet him. It was so hot all we could do is shop so we scored some adorbs onesies for baby G. Then on Saturday night we met up with some friends for brewskies and s'mores around a fire pit. Possibly one of my fave thigns to do a summer night! Then on Sunday we celebrated Charlie's little cousin's third birthday. We got him a Fisher Price bubble mower which was a nice trip down memory lane for both of us becuase if you were ever a child then you probably had one!





1 comment:

  1. i saw the title of this post and thought you were telling the world you were preggo via your blog before you told me in person. crisis averted when i realized you were talking about audra (who looks great!)

    ReplyDelete