Thursday, January 3, 2013

THE LITTLE THINGS: My Life Lately

I am 24 weeks along today and this baby is getting big!
 
 
 
I decided to give my sparkly Christmas reindeer a permanent home on my kitchen shelf because I love it so much. I know, how Anthropologie of me right?
 
 
 
Cats are drawn to things that give off heat in the winter. No surprise there.
 
 
 
 
We made Giada's White Bean Chicken Chili which was exciting because it has Swiss Chard in it and I love using ingredients I never cook with.
 
 
 
Georgia loves to be in the kitchen when we cook, but she's not that helpful.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. where did you get that scarf? i love!
    ps i want your hair. please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! The scarf is H&M circa fall 2011. And my stylist finally understood this last time what I really wanted my ombre hair to look like so I am pretty pumped about that!

    ReplyDelete