Thursday, July 5, 2012

ANNIVERSARY: A Little Overnight Staycation

For our 2 year anniversary Charlie and I had a little staycation in Downtown Cleveland. I rented a room at the Renaissance Hotel and we went to dinner at Dante in Tremont. The food was amazing! I would highly recommend. The building used to be Bank so there is an old antique vault that you actually reserve a table in. The service was really top notch. I had put a comment in my reservation that it was our anniversary and asked for a more private table if possible. When we first got there we were put at a tiny table right on top of the adjacent tables. The matradee then remembered my note and moved us to a much nicer table and brought us champagne. It was lovey! The next morning we indulged in a way overpriced room service breakfast, but hey anniversaries only happen once a year right?


1 comment: